Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Puyallup Fair

We recently took a little trek to Puyallup Fair as a family. We met up with Auntie Marisa (Travis' wife) and cousins Ella and Jack; Auntie Kristen (Kris' wife) and cousin Brayden; Grandma and Kelli. It was tons of fun letting the kids try out all of the rides and ended with the Doodlebops concert. I can't say that was the highlight for me, considering how LOUD it was. Being there brought back lots of childhood memories for me of skipping out on school to enjoy a fun filled day at the fair. Thank you to my dear husband for spending a day with the girls...and the kids!!






2 comments:

Anne said...

Those are the ones that make me jealous... did I tell you, I think we might put our house on the market soon!?! Just to see if anyone bites... so that we can try to get to Utah.

I took my dear friend's advice to heart. Thank you.

P.S. While I'm thinking about it, Ali is prego and her baby is due in May, around the time I'll come for Megan's wedding (perfect). I may stay with you guys though if things at their house are crazy. If that's ok? Mark your calendar (i already have!) :)

Jana said...

YES!!!!!!!! Oh yes! That makes me so happy! Ali will be such a great mom. I would love to have you here. We have thought about trying to put our house on the market a million times too...just to see if anyone bites. I will send good thoughts your way that a great family comes along and wants your house. What made you have the change of heart about Utah??