Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

It seems lately that every decision is a difficult one for me. What should we eat for breakfast? What should the kids wear today? Should we make set plans or just go with the flow this week? How much should I work? Where will we move next? Obviously some decisions are harder than others, but it seems that every question requires the same deep, serious thought from me. I feel bad for Adam because we could discuss an idea and feel like we have found just the right path to go down, but bring up the same issue a week later and I have completely changed my tune. Why can't I just have a little faith?

Ever since the rug pulled out from under us in our old house, I realized decisions really require more time and prayer than we had given them before. We really just lived day to day without giving much thought to our long term plans. And then it caught up with us...lots of debt and one move to the in-laws later and things are becoming so much more clear. But now I am overdoing it on the other end. Thus, the new, crazy decision making skills. Will we pull it together in our time here with Nonna and Papi? I really do think so. I just hope that I am able to chill sometime soon and stop making mountains out of molehills. I am making myself a little kooky.

1 comment:

Proud Mama said...

I get the same way whenever our life is in a state of transition. Plus, you are thinking for 3 people (you & your kiddies). Love your blog & looking forward to keeping in touch!! :)