Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Off to Crossroads

On another note, we headed off to Crossroads mall this morning for a relaxing adventure. We used to frequent this mall often when we lived in Bellevue, because it is perfect for toddlers. They have all of these quarter rides throughout the mall and it is just the right thrill factor for Lauren and Ry--putting their own quarters into the machine and then riding for 30 seconds.

Today was particularly busy, with other kids waiting their turn behind us at each ride. We ended our trip with the mini-carousel--quite the experience. As I was trying to teach my kids to "wait their turn," the mom in front of us gives her kid 10 rides in a row! Thanks lady! Way to confuse my kids about their "life lesson" for the day!

Rylan taking charge on the train.
I think Lauren thought this was a real bucking bronco.

My favorite ride for super cute pictures...the classic car. :-)


No comments: