Monday, September 6, 2010

This is "Theerious"

What a way to start my first blog post in 2 years...with a shout out to the Wonderpets. If you were around my kids for more than a minute, you would be using it in your everyday chatter, too! I am serious about getting ito the blog world though. I am always peeking around at other blogs and definitely see the value in journaling about life.

Adam took vacation this past week, so we have been off of our usual routine. He took the kids to the Museum ("Zoozeum") of Flight, we visited our friend and her new baby girl, and also spent the night up at the family cabin in Greenwater. That was a highlight, as we tried out the new cedar, fire-heated hottub. When we first got up there the water was brown!...stained from the cedar I soon found out. The kids LOVED it though, and did all sorts of dunks under the beautifully tinted water! We will miss Daddy-o when he has to go back to work tomorrow!


Rylan with his souveneir from the Museum



Lauren's list of to-do's, which included playing barbies, taking a bath(always good), and picking blackberries




and lastly...Adam's banana raisin cookie creation...

He is quite the chef when he wants to be and apparently I enjoyed this creation a little too much!

3 comments:

Anne said...

No - I can't handle this and not be able to see you guys in person afterward. Rylan is to die for - has changed so much since the last time we saw him. Looks like your brother to me?! Can't pinpoint. Lauren is adorable - love the list. That's something my kids would be into. Adam is still working it in the kitchen, pancakes, banana creations... wow. I love you all and miss you tons. Thanks so much for blogging. I'll love checking in often on you guys.

Anne said...

Forgot to mention that the blog itself is darling - peachy Keanes. Nice work. Who is helping you do this stuff - or have you had it in you all along?!

DeeDee said...

love it whooge! keep up the good blogging work!